Dracaena lemon lime (1 meter)
Dracaena Lemon Lime, also known as Dracaena deremensis ‘Lemon Lime’ or simply Lemon Lime Dracaena, is a popular indoor plant with vibrant, striped leaves. Here’s a detailed description of the plant and how to care for it:
- Appearance: Dracaena Lemon Lime features long, sword-shaped leaves that are bright green with bold, yellow stripes running along the edges. The leaves can grow up to 2 feet in length, and the plant typically reaches a height of 4 to 5 feet when mature.
- Growth Habit: This plant has an upright growth habit with a cluster of leaves at the top of its stems. It resembles a small tree or palm, making it an attractive addition to your indoor space
Care and Maintenance:
- Light: Provide bright, indirect sunlight. Avoid direct sunlight, as it can scorch the leaves. This plant is relatively tolerant of lower light conditions, but it may not grow as vigorously in such environments.
- Temperature: Dracaena Lemon Lime prefers temperatures between 65-80°F (18-27°C). Avoid exposing it to cold drafts or temperatures below 55°F (13°C).
- Watering: Allow the top 1-2 inches of the soil to dry out before watering. Water sparingly during the winter months. Over watering can lead to root rot, so it’s essential to maintain well-draining soil.
- Pruning: Trim off any dead or yellowing leaves as needed to maintain the plant’s appearance. You can also cut back the top to encourage bushier growth if it becomes too leggy.
- Re potting: Re pot the plant every 2-3 years or when it becomes root-bound. Choose a slightly larger pot with good drainage
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.