Plant Name: Agave Sisalana
Plant Code: B1101
|60 -70 cm
Agave sisalana is an evergreen, short-stemmed (to 100cm), succulent plant forming a rosette of leaves. The leaves on mature plants can each be 60 – 150cm long and 5 – 12cm wide near the base.
Sisal is commonly cultivated for its high quality fibre in many countries of the tropics, subtropics and warm temperate areas
Difficulty: Easy to grow
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer Care and Nurture
- Water the plant when the soil feels dry to touch .Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season
- They do best with a high humidity level, so if your house is dry, you will want to regularly mist your plant or keep it in a tray of pebbles.The watering method is very important to keep your the plant healthy. It should not sit on the water, and an excess amount of water should be avoided. The best way of watering is soak and dry method this succulent. after each 3/4 days in winter and every day in hot summer.Lighting
- Make sure it Receives ample amount of sunlight. Full to partial sun is the best for its growth.
- Place the pot or container in a sunny or partially shaded location
Soil and Fertilization
- Mixing the Soil with a slow-release fertilizer supplies the essential amounts of nutrients and calcium facilitating the efficient growth of the plant
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.